|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Charterhouse are working with one of the largest accounting and advisory firms in the work to help secure them a valuations specialist within their Corporate Finance team. The role will clearly have a strong focus on Valuations, including the valuation of companies, divisions of companies, intellectual property and other income generating assets. This will include valuations and financial modelling around IPOs, M&A and Independent Expert Reports.
While you will have a focus on the valuations side, there is the opportunity to work on other areas of transactions which can include, but not be limited to; due diligence, IPO work, and deal structuring.
Ideally, we are looking for someone who is operating as a manager who wants to become a specialist in the vals area, but we will also consider a top performing Assistant Manager who is looking to move into a more senior role
The role has become available due to an increase in valuations work and the requirement to build a specialist team. You will directly manage a team of accountants below you and report directly into a manager, so you need to be able to lead, manage and train while also being able to take direction from the partners.
- Project management of valuation and other assignments including client contact and managing the project team;
- Production of reports within agreed timescales, briefing the Management team and client accordingly;
- Research, analyse and interpretation of data, providing financial strategic analysis using bespoke financial modelling techniques;
- Lead due diligence assignments on large acquisition projects;
- Manage and mentor junior staff;
- Participate in Business Development Initiatives e.g. client presentations, key client account, and develop and maintain your own network of contacts.
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Experience within valuations is essential
- Background in either a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting, Finance or Law
- Excellent verbal and written communication along with experience in presenting to senior internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert