|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
About the role
This leading Retail business has continued to grow its brand and over a period of sustained growth the need for a Web Content Manager has emerged to join their team. In this role you will play a pivotal part working across websites where you will be in charge of updates, content and content cycles. You will also be responsible for leading a team of 4 where you will have proven experience to manage all meetings, create development plans and guidelines and measure performance. You will enjoy working in a hands on and team based role in a highly supportive and professional environment.
- Facilitate the team for better creativity and to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Manages project planning and deliverables across Web content stream.
- Creates and implement performance development plans across team and individual targets.
- Manages and assigns weekly sprint deliverables for AEM content authors
- Communicates effectively with weekly stakeholders across departments for all deliverables including scheduling meetings, defining requirements and assigning actions.
- Oversees content implementation across all platforms in the global e-commerce technical stack.
- Works with Global Brand and Digital teams to provide requirements for web platforms and recommend best practices for digital content creation.
- Ensures compliance with AA WGAC guidelines, GDPR and other legal requirements for display of policies and content.
- Contributes to and develops SEO content and strategy to best optimise the company’s websites
- Analyses website analytics and provides recommendations for improvements
- Manage project deliverables and output with vendors/partners engaged for digital content where required.
- Team Leader/Management experience
- Project Management background
- Expertise in SEO content development and implementation
- Expertise in best practice for Digital content creation and implementation
- Expertise working with Global E-commerce platforms
How to apply
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 02 9641 2453