|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
- Sydney’s CBD
- Initial contract until 30/06/2021
- Up to $499.00 a day + super (8 hr a day)
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Website Content Manager to join their team in Sydney CBD. You will support the agency with managing information and communication channels to provide accurate procurement information in support of procurement reform. (experience with procurement is not required for this role)
- Manage and co-ordinate the development of all information and external communication.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external stakeholders for the authoring and publishing of all user guides
- Manage systems, content and dissemination for all procurement alert communication to buyers and suppliers
- Work in collaboration with the e-catalogue content team
- Monitor and report regularly on procurement information accuracy and frequency of policy, guideline and procurement related content updates by all stakeholders
- Assist in the co-ordination, research and preparation of responses to ministerial correspondence, briefing notes, Cabinet Minutes, House Notes and other related parliamentary correspondence
- Maintain knowledge of contemporary trends in online content publishing and other social media aspects
- Utilising knowledge of contemporary trends and developments in content management to assist in the development of strategies
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by using the link.
For more information, please contact
Bella Tajer on Bella@charterhouse.com.au or 0416 279 771