|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
My client is a global property management specialist, with a team of seasoned real estate professionals who have a proven track record of active management and successful repositioning of office, retail, residential and logistical assets.
About the role
A position has become available for an energetic and enthusiastic Workplace Service Coordinator, you will be professional who will be required to ensure the Front of House and Office are running smoothly and efficiently at all times. This is a hands-on role where no two days will be the same, personality is key to success in this position as you will be the face of the company!
You will be required to:
- Provide first class support and general workplace assistance to all employees
- Provide a positive and professional first impression to all external personnel both in person and via email
- Create and maintain a high standard of workplace presentation and organisation.
- Embrace the culture of the business in all internal and external interactions – this is key!
- Responsible for Pre-boarding and On-boarding checklists for New Starters as well as Off-boarding of departing team members.
- Project co‐ordination of any workplace relocations or works (across all company offices).
- Key participant & organiser of events & hospitality for business as required.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of contract documentation relating to office management.
- Exceptional attitude, communication and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- The ability to deal with internal and external stake holders at all levels with confidence and ease
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Able to work autonomously and use your initiative
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / email@example.com