|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||Up to $520 a day + super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- Sydney CBD based (travel involved)
- Initial contract until 12/10/2018
- Up to $520 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Trainer to help deliver face to face training program across NSW.
You will alternate between delivering a one-week long training session (across the state) and one week completing administration in the office next to Central Station.
About the role:
- Deliver learning and development programs and activities in line with the learning and development strategy developed for the different centres.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with staff and managers across the agency
- Assist the learning and development lead to produce report and collateral material as required.
- Contribute to the development of learning and development strategy, process and activities documentation.
- Facilitate L&D programs as required
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline
- Proven experience in the NSW Government (desirable)
- Experience delivering training programs
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on email@example.com or on 02 9641 2448.