- Accounts Payable Officer (Accounts Officer)
- Full function inc expense management (AU & International)
- $65,000 + super | Southern Sydney based
- 2+ years experience required, working in a full function AP position, opportunity to grow in respect of taking on extra duties | collaborative team and working environment.
My client is an established, leading global business based in Southern Sydney. They are looking for an Accounts Payable officer to join their finance team on a permanent full time basis.
You will have full function (full autonomy) over the accounts payable processes, an opportunity to further develop your skills and work in a tight knit finance team.
The role is predominantly office based, however they do offer flexible working hours (which can be discussed) as well as some work from home.
Salary; $65,000 + super | parking on site.
Key duties (not limited to):
- processing invoices on a daily basis
- managing payment runs (local and international)
- processing of pro forma invoices
- processing employee expenses
- bank reconciliations
- supplier accounts management
- ad hoc Billings duties
- assist with month end duties
*Experience using a larger ERP platform as well as an expense management platform would be highly regarded.
**Excellent communication both written and verbal is essential.
***Permanent residents & AU / NZ citizens only please.
****Vaccination against Covid-19 is required
Please send applications to email@example.com or apply via the link below.