- $33-35 per hour + super
- Immediate start – 2 months temp
- Full time Monday-Friday
- Sydney CBD
Our client is seeking an Administrator for a Leading NSW Government Agency. The upcoming educational support role is located in Sydney CBD, working full time in the office offering support to a head teacher and their team to ensure the delivery of teaching and learning on a day-to-day basis is effectively met.
- High attention to detail and accuracy of educational data.
- Experience in previous Gov or educational roles is preferred but not essential.
- Carry out effective administrative support services to support the management.
- Support students using all communication channels and resolving queries.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
Skills & Experience:
- Proficient understanding in the use of MS software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Superb interpersonal skills and ability to work independently.
- Efficient time management skills.
- Able to work cooperatively with colleagues.
- Great multi-tasker who can prioritise urgent tasks.
- Ability to work directly with the head teacher and teachers.
- Resilient and able to maintain composure when under pressure.
How to apply:
If this temp role sounds like a perfect fit, please click the apply button.