|Posted:||8 months ago|
- A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business/Practice Manager.
- Well established Accountancy firm in the CBD.
- $120-200k package.
About the company
My client is in the Mid Tier Accounting firm and have offices all over Australia, their CBD office has a family feel with a team of around 50 people.
About the role
As the Business/Practice Manager you will be working hand in hand with the Directors to improve the performance of existing systems and workflows to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability of the business.
You will be required to:
- Manage the day to day running of an office of around 50 people, Directors, Partners, Accountants and Admin staff.
- Oversee all admin functions including HR, Payroll, IT, Facilities.
- Report performance to the Board Monthly.
- Review and enhance workflow efficiencies across this business.
- Meeting room management, organising catering and other resources required for meetings.
- Manage Electronic Lodgements with the ATO and other government organisations.
- Prior experience in working for an accounting firm.
- APS background.
- Knowledge of MYOB and Xero.
- IT / Tech savvy – if you have project managed an IT transition this would be highly beneficial.
- Polished presentation and impeccable client service skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please apply to this advert or contact Naomi on 0414 487 228 or firstname.lastname@example.org