|Salary:||$33 ph plus super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Innovative, passionate and driven environment
- Administration and customer service experience essential
- Previous experience working in Local Government desirable
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing and forward-thinking council based in the inner suburbs. You will have the opportunity to work in a fast and driven environment provided to notch customer service to people within the municipality. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and get experience working for a Local Government.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Managing high call volumes
- Providing 5* customer service solutions across various channels, including; phone; online; F2F; and in writing
- Dealing with general queries due to waste and recycling management
- Log customer service enquiries, requests, and complaints in the appropriate databases/systems
- Undertake a range of administrative tasks associated with providing customer service
You will have the following:
- Local Government experience is advantageous
- Previously used systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, TRIM, Weave, Technology One and live chat program
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- You will have intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- You will be self-motivated & self-reliant
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
- Immediate start opportunities
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.