- Study support available for CPA
- Extremely diverse culture within the office
- Competitive salary
About the company
I am currently partnering with an ever growing Construction Firm in their search for an experienced Assistant Accountant that would be available to start on extremely short notice.
They offer a strong and close knit team environment and are happy to provide support towards further learning, including CPA.
This role is a permanent position as the current post holder is moving in to a new role within the business, we are keen to secure someone with a construction background and a flare for systems based data manipulation.
Reporting to the FC this role will sit within a team of 4 and will focus more so on the accounts payable side of things, allowing for close relationships to built with external stakeholders.
The role is in the office 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday and is based in the Liverpool area, with local free parking.
About the role
- Accounts payable duties (reconciliation of monthly creditors, payment runs)
- Accounts receivable duties (issuing tax invoices, aged debtors)
- Bank reconciliation (Daily)
- Maintain AMEX payments
- Prepare and lodge monthly BAS’s
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management reports
- Maintain the fixed asset register
- Assist with daily ad hoc duties
Skills & experience
- Qualification in Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within a fast paced environment
- Experience with BAS lodgement process
- Excel skills (Intermediate to advanced)
- Details of personality that would be suitable
- Strong communication skills
- Previous experience with the month-end
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Levi on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion