- Assistant Accountant
- Mostly WFH based; occasional office visits (Botany area)
- Opportunity for growth and further development
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar role | Pharma, Biotech, Medical devices industry experience highly regarded.
My client is a global business that has expanded into the Australia market, well established internationally, with plenty of growth across the business.
This role is a hands on position, you will be responsible for all transactional duties through to assisting with month end preparation.
This opportunity offers a diverse role with ample opportunity to upskill and take on further responsibilities as the business grows locally.
You will need to take full ownership of the day to day accounting functions, be a self starter, excellent communication and a "go get" attitude.
This role will predominantly be based working from home (for the medium term future), with occasional visit to the office (Botany area).
Salary: $70,000 + super + benefits.
- Accounts Payable (full function)
- Accounts receivable (full function, from collections through to allocations & recs)
- Posting Journals
- Scheduling payroll (current or previous payroll is required)
- Assisting with BAS preparation
- Assisting with annual audits
- 2-3 years working experience in a similar role
- CPA / CA part qualified or enrolled to start studying
- Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices experienced preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to manage your own time and meet deadlines
- AU / NZ citizen or permanent resident
Please send applications to email@example.com or apply via the link.