|Salary:||$590 a day including Super|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
- $590 a day including Super
- Full time
- Fantastic opportunity
As part of Business, Sales and Marketing, Bid Solution Development.
The Bid Co-ordinator is to assist the Bid Managers with the execution of the Bid Management process and deliver approved bids.
The Bid Co-ordinator will be required to take end-to-end ownership of managing workflow of identified opportunities as the move through the process.
Bids relate to business customers, including Enterprise and Government and Retail Service Providers.
Day to day requirements of this role will include:
- Assistance with the co-ordination of complex bid responses across multi-disciplinary teams
- Management and co-ordination of a drop box to ensure smooth hand offs between internal teams – such as Data & commercial finance
- Maintaining a Bid Management report in excel
- Engagement of all key internal stakeholders as required
Key Skills required:
- Extensive experience in desktop applications, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Bid Management tools such as SharePoint and Salesforce.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of following and/ or managing a bid process with formal and informal reviews
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Ability to manage the expectations of a broad range of stakeholders including Senior Leadership
- Must have previous experience as a bid coordinator, team coordinator, sales coordinator or the like, where you coordinated large scale documents
The successful person must have high attention to detail, able to cope with change and ability to be flexible. They need to be pre-emptive and able to adapt to the changing needs of the team.
Unfortunately due to the length of the position and the possibility of it being extended, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa will not be considered.
Please apply now!