|Salary:||Pays up to $900 a day + super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial 12-month contract
- Pays up to $900 a day + super
Local Council is looking for an experienced Business Project Manager to project manage cultural and community infrastructure projects for them.
This project management role is accountable for managing the successful client-side delivery of approved major projects from inception, business readiness through to project completion and asset occupation.
- Lead and manage projects using robust, proactive and contemporary project management methodology, controls, risk management and reporting to ensure projects meet the approved scope and agreed expectations.
- Manage Project schedules including critical paths, milestones, baselines and forecasts, estimates / actuals data and present such data in a coherent format to a range of audiences, including Project Sponsors, Project Control Groups and Project staff.
- Manage Project Risks and Issues data and registers, presenting information in a coherent format to a range of audiences, including Project Sponsors, Project Control Groups and Project staff.
- Define and manage project dependencies, both within the project as well as BAU and other ongoing enterprise initiatives
- Direct and manage project resources including teams and budgets and manage project risks to ensure successful delivery of all associated sub-projects across all project phases.
- Manage the procurement process and contraction negotiation, administration and execution to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Ensure that all practices are up to date with current and pertinent legislation, statutory regulations and better practice to ensure a subject-matter-expert mindset is adopted and promoted to all stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in Project Management / Engineering / Business Administration or another relevant discipline.
- Current Project Management Practitioner Accreditation, ideally Prince2 or PMBOK
- 10+ years experience in client side / non-technical Project based roles in a government context, ideally in the development of major community infrastructure or strategic programs.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by clicking on the Apply link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or email@example.com