Business services Partner/ Director
- CBD based firm with aggressive growth ambitions
- Bright and modern office
- Quality driven. Excellent technology & workpapers
A 4-partner firm in the CBD are looking to add an additional partner to their firm in order to hit some aggressive growth targets they have set themselves for 2022 and beyond. By mid-2023 they would like to have increase their fees by $1.5m and to do this they need someone who has the ability and track record to generate fees through business development or by bringing a book of clients with them.
The firm have been recording 10% YoY growth for the past 2 years and are looking to really ramp this up in the short term.
On day one, you will take responsibility for a pool of accountants who will be looking to you for technical advice and training. You will also be given some clients from the other partners to get you started, but you will be expected to bring on your own. This role will start off in a Salary Partner/Director position with a view to moving into equity once the fees are coming in.
- Promoting and selling the firms services
- Workflow management and review
- Compliance and business advisory work for SME’s, consolidated groups and HNWI’s
- Financial Reporting
- Preparation of cashflow forecasting, budgets and monthly management reports
- Building and growing a client base
- Mentoring and developing other staff members
Skills and experience
The firm is looking for someone with existing fees and a track record in winning business. In addition, you should also possess the following:
- CA qualified
- 12+ years working in public practice
- Prior experience in running your own client portfolio
- Be a proven business developer
- Excellent communicator, written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
This 4-partner firm are based in the middle of the CBD and are located close to shops, bars, restaurants, train and bus links. They promote a healthy work life balance and like their partners to lead from the front.
EOFY and Christmas parties, Quarterly lunches, Melbourne Cup events are all in the calendar and the office provides regular internal and external training for all staff, partners included.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert.