|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
This leading Telco business is currently at the forefront of their market. Having seen a consistent period of growth with a large emphasis on building infrastructure, the need has now arisen for a highly capable Change Analyst with Telco and AGILE experience to join the team working on the commercial assurance operations. In this role you will play a pivotal part in the design of the change management, communication and engagement plans with AGILE delivery in mind.
The Commercial Assurance Operations (CAO) Senior Change Analyst reports into the CAO Change Manager. The prime responsibility is to support the adoption, utilisation and proficiency of CAO business change initiatives to enable the maximum benefit possible to be achieved from the change. Many initiatives will be delivered in line with AGILE project methodology and requires change management to also be delivered in a consistent manner to support the fast pace and nimble approach.
The CAO Senior Change Analyst will be required to support specific change initiatives and projects within CAO as and when required by CAO (i.e. SHERPA, COMPASS, Continuous Improvement).
The CAO Senior Change Analyst will support the CAO Change Managers in developing and implementing change management strategies and plans that:
- Meet the specific project and broader CAO business objectives.
- Consider change initiatives from a stakeholder perspective to plan and implement initiatives that minimise change fatigue and excess interruption to stakeholder groups that are impacted by more than one change.
- Minimise employee resistance and maximise employee engagement and identify areas of significant impact or influence.
- Focus on the people side of change, the impact of changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisational structures.
- Contribute to regular project governance reporting into the CAO PMO team.
- Support and drive effective ways of working and a collaborative, one-team culture between the Mumbai team and onshore CAO teams with consideration to differences in culture, timezone, working styles etc.
- Actively manage change risks, impacts and resistance in a practical manner that is able to be adopted by the business.
- Enhance change management capabilities by actively contributing to continuous improvement initiatives that uplift skills and foster the sharing of knowledge and experience.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements where applicable (e.g. notification periods, contractual terms).
- Provide clear and regular communications to the CAO team (e.g. through newsletters, emails, calls etc.)
If you are interested in working on a challenging yet professional and fun environrment please drop me a line on Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com