Looking to step away from a traditional accounting role? Would love an all rounder type role where everyday is different?
Work directly across 3 Directors in this forward thinking, technology focused dynamic accounting firm.
Join a well known and established accounting firm with a ‘wow’ client base.
Perfectly suited to someone who can foster relationships with suppliers!!
About the Role:
- Work directly with the Directors of the firm
- Management of tasks including front-of-house operations, document management, and client engagement
- Workflow management, liaising with external providers, procedural creation and management and corporate compliance
- Document management, protocol adherence and protocol creation
- Client document management: proposal preparation, engagement, reporting and written correspondence with clients
- Monthly account invoicing and chasing accounts receivable
- Client management and engagement including managing client interface with partners
- Corporate compliance management and lodgements
- Management of the lodgement list, ATO debts and payments
Skills & Experience:
- 2 year + experience in a client facing role
- Experience working in a Chartered firm in Australia
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Accounting Knowledge background
Culture & Benefits:
- Collaborative working environment
- Excellent culture
- Forward thinking, dynamic accounting firm
- Open-plan office
- Social drinks and lunches
- Quarterly events and functions
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion