|Posted:||7 months ago|
Job descriptionCharterhouse are delighted to be representing such an iconic retail brand in helping to grow their busy team! The business are in great financial position and with excellent perks, a great team culture and the opportunity to develop your career - there has never been a better time to join the business!
Due to expansion, there is now an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Analyst to join the team! Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager, you will provide commercial support with the ANZ teams as well as drive process improvement across the FP&A and control teams.
busy and dynamic role you will be responsible for complex reporting relating to sales, monthly corporate reports and business review preparations. You will also be collaborating with multiple teams and driving process improvements through system solutions as well as assisting with any system integration and training system users.
Key duties include:
- Reporting and providing analysis including commentary of monthly sales results
- Communicating with senior stakeholders across the business
- Providing daily sales and pricing reports
- Supporting the Commercial team with ad-hoc analysis
- Streamlining management reports to drive efficiency and change
- Being the subject matter expert for system improvements
- Streamlining reporting processes using excel Customer performance analysis, month performance and commentary and providing recommendations to drive delivery of channel objectives
- Ad-hoc projects and analysis
The successful candidate will be CA / CPA qualified. You will have extensive experience in a similar role within a Retail/ FMCG business. Having previously supported sales teams will be regarded highly, however this is not essential for the role. In addition, candidates should be VBA / macro level with excel and have the ability to redesign reports.
If you are interested in the above opportunity and feel you meet the criteria, please apply via the links below.