- $70,000-$80,000 Salary Plus Super
- CBD Location
- Well known reputable company
Join a national leading Law Firm as a compliance officer. The Firm consistently prides itself on ensuring positive and successful partnerships for both clients and employees. They are driven by success and encourage a collaborative and learning environment for all employees. If you're looking for a role with personal growth and autonomy in a supportive team environment, this is the opportunity for you.
- Conducting compliance audits, reviews, and reporting.
- Building positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Crafting solutions for various scenarios using problem-solving skills.
- Identifying root causes and areas for improvement.
- Maintaining accurate and timely records.
- Supporting efficient work practices.
- Becoming proficient in our legal software system, Practice Evolve.
- Offering compliance insights for strategic projects.
- 3-5 years of Compliance or Risk Management experience.
- Relevant qualifications in Business/Finance/Commerce or equivalent.
- Strong organisational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- A positive, solution-focused mindset.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively.
- Prioritisation and multitasking abilities, even during busy periods.
- Motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Join us in this exciting role and help us continue our growth trajectory. Apply now!