|Salary:||$27-34 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- $27-34 per hour + Super
- Gosford location - NSW Government role!
- 3-6 month contract with potential to extend!
About the role:
As the corporate receptionist, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the front office/receptionist area to meet and greet staff, visitors and clients to the corporate head office.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role. You will bring a great energy to the office and act as the 'go to' person in the day to day running of the office.
This is a NSW Government role within the Legal Sector and will require criminal history checks to be considered for the role.
This is a full-time Monday-Friday role.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers
- Assist with compliance administration and document preparation
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Facilities coordination
- Process orders/invoices
- Daily office coordination
- Assist the administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basis
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please click apply!