|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
A chance to work for a fashion brand recognised globally. With an incredibly innovative culture and a fun, vibrant office just 10 minutes outside the CBD, this could be the perfect role!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the delivery of orders are completed on time.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Key account support, generation of look books and sales report packs to meet key account requirements and deliverables.
- Stay in contact with key internal and external personnel ensuring all issues are promptly followed up.
- Work closely with corporate production, sales, logistics, and credit departments to ensure a smooth flow of orders and other activity including credit returns.
- Review incoming order forms for to make sure all information is accurate prior to releasing the order.
- Enters orders into the SAP as necessary.
If you are someone who as a minimum of 12 months previous experience in a similar role and are an enthusiastic, positive & open-minded person who embraces the lifestyle fashion industry and works with a sense of urgency and persistence, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- 12 months experience
- Strong computer skills MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and organisational skills.