|Salary:||$31.00 - $35.00 per hour + super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- You will have the opportunity to work for a leading Local Government authority who are recognised for their innovation, general service, and employee engagement.
- You will have previous local government experience or have worked for companies that are high volume call centres.
- Full time role, initially contracted until the end of February 2022 but could be extended further
About the company:
You will have the opportunity to work for a growing and innovative business, who put empathises on their employee engagement and service to the community. This is a great opportunity to develop your career and get experience working for a Local Government.
Interviews to commence next week.
This is a full-time role, initially contracted until February 2022 but could be extended further.
You must be available to work across the Christmas period.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Providing customer service solutions within an inbound call centre environment to members of the community
- Dealing with general queries due to rates, permits, local laws, applications, and other council matters.
- Data entry and other adhoc duties
- Call centre environment as well as front desk cashier tasks
- Objection handling
You will have the following:
- Local Government experience is advantageous.
- Call centre experience dealing with a very busy switchboard
- Full drivers license and access to a car
- Be extremely customer service focused
- Possess superior organisational and time management skills
- Be an effective communicator
- You will have intermediate working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- You will be self-motivated & self-reliant
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to get your foot in the door to work for a Local Government. You will be working for an innovative and community focussed organisation.
If you are interested in this role please APPLY today.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace