|Salary:||$90k+ super + bonus|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Permanent Opportunity
- Paying up to $100k plus bonus
- Based in Eveleigh (currently WFH, with a hybrid working approach)
Develop & support the digital operations team and make recommendations to ensure smooth delivery of campaigns.
- Accurate and timely delivery of all digital advertising campaigns, including but not limited to quality control, trafficking, troubleshooting, reporting, optimisation, inventory management and accurate billing.
- Hold strong internal and external working relationships
- Manage the day-to-day of the Digital Operations team, ensuring efficient processes are implemented and continuously refined.
- Provide oversight and make recommendations/solutions to operational issues.
- This role will have one report.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience with demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and previous experience working to tight deadlines
- People Management skills
Please apply by following the link or send a resume to email@example.com
For more information. Please contact Lydia on firstname.lastname@example.org