|Salary:||$800 - $900 per day + super|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
- Working with a leading non-profit organisation who cares about change.
- A flexible environment with great day rate.
- Working on a critical project which will change the companies.
About the role
This leading organisation within the NFP Sector is currently looking for an contracting ETL Developer who will provide specialist analysis and ETL development skills to facilitate the successful ETL and data consolidation development for the CRM project. This will be achieved by working with the ETL Analyst and the CRM project team to analyse, design and maintain the companies Data Warehouse structures and ETL processes. This role ensures the successful implementation of the ETL processes to translate the data from the source core systems into the Data Warehouse.
- 3+ years in data warehouse as ETL Developer
- 2+ years in SQL Server and MDS
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Hands-on skills of SQL Server MDS (Master Data Services)
- SQL script design
- Data profiling
- ETL Design
- ETL Development
- Experience working on data cleansing and migration projects ERP systems
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.