||$80k + super
||11 days ago
- Play a pivotal role in a large statutory body
- Be part of a dedicated & passionate team
- Close to public transport | Flexibility offered | Initial 6 month fixed term
About the Company
This large organisation have an exciting opportunity for a proactive EA, reporting directly into a busy General Manager. This pivotal role will work closely with a well-tenured team and will offer variety. Based in the Inner suburbs the company offer a supportive and collaborative culture.
About the Role;
- Provide high level, professional and confidential administrative/ secretarial support to the GM
- Coordinate extensive diary and email management
- Minute taking, research, agendas and document preparation
- Communicate and build strong relationships with the board
- Screen all incoming calls and be a key stakeholder liaison
- Provide support with event preparation and board meeting co-ordination
- Processing invoices
- Attend to enquirers from staff and clients in a timely and discrete manner
- Process invoices & expenses
- Office management duties including maintaining an efficient filling systems and archiving reports/ papers
The ideal candidate will have;
- Demonstrated experience in a similarly high level administration support role to a senior executive within an organisation
- Experience in following office procedures and policies
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in providing extensive diary management and minute taking to an executive team
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar
- The ability to build strong relationships – a caring and positive approach to work and colleagues.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Be part of a passionate, collaborative and warm community. Further develop your skills as an EA. Great location - offices are close to public transport, however parking is provided & ongoing permanent work is available.
How to Apply
If this role sounds like it would suit you, please click APPLY or contact Liz on 03 8610 6114 for further information. All applications will be treated with discretion.