|Salary:||$50 per hour + super|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
- Play a pivotal role in large community focused, government organisation
- Be part of a dedicated, dynamic & innovative collegiate network
- Immediate start temporary EA supporting the CEO
About the Company
This large government organisation has a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced and proactive temporary Executive Assistant to support the CEO. Reporting into the CEO who is dynamic, and very well-respected, this integral role will see you working closely with a well-tenured team going through a very exciting transition. As the Executive Assistant you will engage daily with some of the most passionate and revered experts in in a variety of fields of law, who are high performing and innovative. If you are looking to take the next step in your career into a fast-paced, dynamic environment then look no further.
How you will make an impact?
- Provide high level, professional and confidential administrative/ secretarial support to the CEO.
- Take a proactive approach in supporting the CEO with their time to meet their daily, weekly, monthly, and future deliverables.
- Effectively communicate and build strong relationships internally across the national business with key stakeholders
- Pivotal involvement in national team meetings, operational matters, travel arrangements and logistics
- Assist with key process improvement and documentation, for example the preparation and distribution of correspondence, documentation, reports, and presentations.
- Provide valued support with event preparation & research activities as required.
- Attend to inquiries in a timely and discrete manner.
- The ideal candidate will have demonstrated and successful experience in a similar high level administration support role to a senior executive or executives, within a fast-paced, dynamic environment. · A relevant tertiary qualification is highly desirable
- Due to the varied nature of this role and the involvement in operational matters, previous experience delivering projects or operational process improvements will be advantageous.
- Technology and innovation play a key part in the day-to-day work, therefore advanced knowledge of MS Teams and the MS office suite is required, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, in particular accurate spelling and grammar.
- The ability to think ‘bigger picture’ and build strong lasting relationships with internal & external stakeholders.
- You will have the ability to prioritise work and thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment.
- You will have a positive and proactive approach to work, and the ability to utilise strong problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Culture
The role of Executive Assistant will allow you the opportunity to be part of passionate, warm, and fun community, where you will be an integral part of that network. You will be supporting a well-respected CEO with a clear vision and a collaborative management style.
The high-level nature of the role gives you exposure to the national office to build effective working relationships.
Please note that the organisation is located very close to public transport in the heart of the CBD. The role offers flexibility.
How to Apply
If this unique role excites, we encourage you to apply. For further queries please email email@example.com. All applications will be treated with discretion.
Please note that applicants will be required to show evidence of their COVID-19 vaccination status, undergo a National Police check and employment medical.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.