|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We are recruiting a finance manager to deliver financial insights to a range of key divisional stakeholders. The position has come about due to an internal restructure and the focus will be very much on getting yourself established with all the relevant metrics that drive the business.
The role will be hands-on as each division produces its’ own P&Ls, but your primary focus is keeping the division on track and making sure any business cases are prepared and supported rigorously.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Working as part of a divisional leadership team on all strategic directions and outcomes
- Providing sound analysis and recommendations to any decision-making processes
- Producing budgets, forecasts and analysis. You will explain the financial position of the business
- Managing a team of people in terms of their stakeholders and assisting you in your duties and responsibilities
Requirements for the role will include:
- Track record of managing teams of people; you will need to demonstrate capability around leadership and development
- Track record of managing stakeholders; you will need to demonstrate how you have impacted the financials in a positive way
- Analysis and insights drive; outside of being a good people person and presenter you need to be able to back your recommendations up with sound research and analysis
- Strong systems and business process skills; you will need to demonstrate how you have improved these in the past
We are seeking an individual who will drive a business improvement culture and be able to make necessary changes to making the area function more efficiently. You should enjoy running projects and initiatives along these lines and generally challenging the status-quo.
My client is a global leader in their market and boasts revenues of over $3BN. Their approach to retaining talented people is exceptional and they have strong track records of moving people around.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your send your CV to email@example.com or apply to the link on this advert.