- $70-80k + super
- WFH options
- Working for a leading sports club!
My client is a leading sports club and are on the lookout for a Finance officer on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a team you will be working in financial operations and assisting the wider team. Building effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders through excellent customer service.
- Bookkeeping Experience
- Bank reconciliations
- GST reconciliations
- Accounts Payable (not their primary role as they would have another staff member for this, but needs to be capable to provide cover)
- Accounts Receivable (limited only to the Raiders corporate sponsorships and hospitality suites)
- Experience with larger accounting systems desirable, but not required.
- Excel experience to prepare merchandise and other reporting
The ideal candidate:
- Will have at least three years’ experience in a similar type role
- Tertiary qualifications such as a degree.
- Strong user of MS Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical and communication skills with the ability to interpret financial information
- Ability to work autonomously