|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
Finance Training Officer - Permanent role
Charterhouse Melbourne are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in the education sector who are seeking a finance / training officer to work across their locations in Melbourne. This great role will see you facilitating finance training sessions with internal stakeholders. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
You will be involved with the development of new training material, coordinating and booking the training sessions and confirming attendees, leading and facilitating the training sessions, through to analysis and evaluation of the training to ensure outcomes are being met.
Specific training topics will include; annual budgets, cashflows, financial statements, GST, BAS, FBT, salary packaging and long service leave calculations. Where possible you will also supply support to finance and administrative staff in conducting these duties.
Due to the nature of this position, you will be expected to travel across the metropolitan Melbourne region, to meet with internal stakeholders.
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Prior experience of accounting and ideally a professional qualification (CPA/CA or equivalent)
- Training/teaching experience in the area of accounting, finance or business is essential
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in the presentation and delivery of training material
- A driver's license and access to your own vehicle, as this role involves travel across the metropolitan Melbourne area
In return you will be rewarded with an excellent remuneration package and access to salary packaging options
If this position is of interest to you, please send this application through this advertisement.