- Immediate start
- Hybrid working model
- $400 + super day rate
- 3 months with possible extension
About the Company
Household consumer brand is currently on a lookout for an assistant financial accountant to help them with their year-end.
This role will be suitable for someone who is looking to get exposure and experience in the multi-national brand in their cv.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Financial Accountant will be directly responsible for:
- Lead the month-end process for their Shared services and property companies
- Ensuring that all deliverables are met to agreed timetables.
- Communicating with clients in relation to their queries.
- Driving improvements and efficiencies
- Managing intercompany reconciliations
- Provide financial data & reporting according to the business needs of other departments
- Other Ad-hoc duties
Skills & Experience
- Finance or Commerce degree
- CA/CPA part or fully qualified.
- Full set accounting experience is highly preferred.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with large ERP accounting and reporting system
- Self-directed, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Strong and collaborative communication
Must be available to start straight away and commit to a 3-month assignment and who’s looking for a career progression in the commercial space
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Alden Soe on email@example.com for a confidential discussion