|Salary:||$35.00 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Play a pivotal support role within the governance team.
- Experience working for a local government authority desired.
- Strong administrative experience essential.
About the company:
You will be working for a Local Government authority based in the south eastern suburbs. You will be supporting the governance department, working in a fast-paced busy environment. A great opportunity if you are looking to grow and enhance your local government knowledge and experience.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide high level administrative support to the department.
- Preparing agendas and meeting papers.
- Minute taking.
- Maintaining registers and public submissions.
- Report writing.
- Data entry & filing.
You will have the following:
- Strong administrative experience.
- Local Government experience would be advantageous.
- Info Council experience would be advantageous.
- Intermediate knowledge of the MS office suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proven experience working in a busy environment.
- Be hard-working, punctual, and organized.
- Excellent written and analytical ability, in particular accurate spelling, alpha-numeric data entry and qualifying data.
- Work effectively and autonomously to specific deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Temporary with opportunity to grow.
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team.
- Immediate start opportunities.
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.