HRIS Support Officer
Local Government based in the West | 5-month contract with possible extension | $40 per hour + super
- The assignment will be starting in December for 5 months with possible extension
- Undertake a range of HR systems support functions to ensure effective operation of day to day HR systems tasks
- $40 per hour + super | Hybrid work options | Be part of the People & Capability department
About the company:
A local government authority in the western suburbs is looking for a HRIS Support Officer to join their people and capability department. You will be undertaking a range of HR systems support functions to ensure effective operation of day-to-day HR systems tasks.This position is to start in December and is initially contracted for 5 months and there could be the opportunity to extend. The organisation offers flexible work options, generally working 3 days from home and 2 from the office. This is a full-time role, working Monday – Friday.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Provide support for all HRIS matters including, resolving issues; and providing advice where necessary
- Maintenance and administration of all HRIS
- Apply position and organisational structure updates and changes to all relevant systems
- Assist in the development and presentation of accurate reports to relevant audience, including workforce data and reporting metrics on a scheduled basis
- Provide front end support and training to end users on HRIS modules including the development of training documentation and internal procedures
- Perform regular audits on all HR systems and undertake data cleansing
You will have the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification e.g., Degree or Diploma in Business or similar discipline or lesser formal qualifications and substantial relevant experience
- Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) experience essential
- Experience with Aurion systems is preferred
- Intermediate excel skills including experience with formulas (IFs & VLOOKUPs), PIVOT tables and formatting
- Experience establishing, maintaining, and continually improving administrative systems and processes
- Proven strong analytical skills with the ability to independently plan, coordinate, problem solve and prioritise own work within a timely manner
In return you will be rewarded with the opportunity to expand on your local government experience. You will be joining a supportive team in a great western suburb location. You will be awarded the opportunity to learn and develop with the team. They embrace flexibility and a diverse work force.
How to Apply
If this sounds interesting or you would like to hear more, please contact email@example.com or simply apply online with your CV, including a cover letter.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace.