Intermediate Accountant – Business Services
- Opportunity to join a leading mid-tier Chartered Accounting Firm based in Newcastle
- Work with a wide range of clients varying in size and industry
- Genuine opportunity to progress to Senior within 12-18 months
About the Company
One of our leading mid-tier Chartered Accounting Firms based in Newcastle is looking for an Intermediate Accountant to join their Business Services division.
This firm prioritises professional development and ensures that their staff continuously develop, which in turn, helps their career to advance.
With this in mind, there are currently opportunities to transition into a Senior position within approximately 12-18 months.
Situated near public transport, cafes and other amenities, it’s a well-placed firm for people travelling into Newcastle.
If you're eager for a new challenge and aspire to advance in the near future and looking for a firm that allows flexible working, then this opportunity is tailor-made for you!
About the Role:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients in Business Services
- Provide expert financial advice and strategic solutions
- Meeting with clients on a regular basis, monitoring and maintaining relationships
- Structuring for tax effectiveness and asset protection
- Cultivate strong client relationships
- Assist with the development of junior staff
Skills & Experience:
- Over 2 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Studying towards CA/CPA Qualification (Qualified or Part Qualified)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication (written and Verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a growing and dynamic firm
- Be part of a firm that drives learning and development
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Competitive salary package plus extra benefits
- Work with high calibre individuals who share the same values
- Work in the vibrant and culturally rich city of Newcastle
How to Apply:
If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't miss out on the chance to be a key player in a successful firm.