|Posted:||7 months ago|
IT Release Manager
- Up to $800/day + super
- Hybrid WFH/Office
- Immediate start
- 6-month contract with potential to extend
About the role
We are seeking a skilled Release Manager to lead the Data Masking project for a reputable education institution. The successful candidate will oversee the implementation of data masking software and tools for five/six databases containing sensitive information to ensure the protection of personal data in the event of a data breach. The Release Manager will work in a management role, overseeing the project's progress, coordinating with internal teams and external vendors, and ensuring the smooth release of new versions of the databases.
- Create a framework to oversee and manage the release process for platforms in both production and non-production environments.
- Collaborate with platform teams to ensure that the environments are secure, stable, and ready for development purposes.
- Contribute to enhancing software engineering processes and practices to facilitate continuous building, deploying, and updating of software and their related environments.
- Take charge of using release management tools to secure sensitive production data during its transition to non-production environments.
- Manage dependencies between systems across various environments to guarantee the reliability of releases.
- Identify prospects for introducing new software development and configuration management methodologies and technologies and collaborate with platform owners to implement these systems.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders involved in software development streams to ensure that production and non-production environments are secure, stable, properly maintained, and available for ongoing development efforts.
- Proven experience as a Release Manager or in a similar management role with a strong IT background.
- In-depth IT Systems experience (SAP, as well as numerous heavily customised apps).
- Knowledge/experience within Data Masking, Cyber Security, Data Integration or Systems Security preferred.
- Strong project management and coordination skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for a skilled Release Manager with a passion for data security and management. If you meet the above requirements and have the skills and experience, we are looking for, please apply with your resume and cover letter.