|Salary:||$65k - $70k package|
|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
Exciting opportunity for a legal secretary to advance your career by supporting a leading Commercial Real Estate team in a leading global law firm.
- $65K - $70K pkg
- Stunning offices overlooking Sydney harbour
- Market leading support and training programme
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to provide support to a leading team of Commercial Real Estate Lawyers. The firm are open to Junior – Intermediate level and are looking for someone who has a proactive approach to their work, is forward thinking and can work collaboratively with the wider team.
- Diary management
- Support alongside 2 Senior Legal Secretaries
- Liaise with clients and third parties
- Manage monthly billing
- Draft & edit correspondence
- File management
The firm are a leading global law firm who are market leaders in corporate law. As well as a solid reputation for the work they produce, they have excellent staff retention rates and are known for their professional, yet down-to-earth culture. Not only do the firm give extensive training and offer a support forum to upskill you, but they also have a range of corporate benefits on offer including in-house massages and corporate discounts and flexibility with working from home options.
- 1-2 years’ experience within legal support
- A proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to support across a busy team
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Ash Colston on 0474 007 773 | email@example.com for a confidential discussion