- Requirement to be on site 5 days, 8.30am - 5pm
- Surry Hills, 2010, NSW
Our client, a Not for Profit Organisation in Sydney is seeking an experienced Office Coordinator for a permanent position. You will be the face of the organisation and ensure the smooth operation of the office.
Duties within the role will include but not limited to:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Responding to emails and preparing documents
- Stock control - ordering office supplies such as stationery, kitchen supplies, office equipment etc
- Vendor management - manage vendor activities and maintain existing vendor relationships
- Preparation of office and meeting rooms for meetings and functions, including tele/video conference setup
- Support IT Equipment management
- Courier and mail
- Diary management
- Travel management. Coordinates catering, events and meetings.
- Supporting the HR function with onboarding and off boarding of new team members
- Other ad hoc duties as requested
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Highly competent in Microsoft Office
- High level of attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Personable, easily interacts with all types of personalities and at all levels with a high degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a team environment.
Please Apply Now! Please note that this is a permanent position and cannot consider WHV. You need to have PR/Sponsorship or Australian Citizen.