|Salary:||$30-35 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
- $30 -35per hour + Super
- Initial 6-month contract with potential to extend
- Part time role -Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday - 8 hrs per day!
- Must be fully vaccinated
About the role:
I am seeking an experienced Receptionist for a 6-month temporary assignment in Sydney CBD.
The ideal candidates will have 1-2 years corporate experience in an Admin/Reception role, be extremely personable, positive, and outgoing as they represent the company in this front of office role.
As the welcoming face to the corporate head office, we are seeking candidates with exceptional communications skills, an outgoing and personable nature, immaculately presented, and deliver outstanding customer experience to all staff and clients.
Candidates with experience in high-end luxury retail/hospitality client faces roles, will also be highly regarded.
Due to the short-term contract, candidates on a temporary visa are welcomed to apply.
You will be required to:
- Meeting and greeting visitors/clients upon their arrival.
- Manage the front desk, switchboard, meetings rooms, diary & email management.
- Develop a general knowledge of the company’s business and customers.
- Setting up of meeting rooms & organising drinks/catering/events.
- Organise and monitor couriers for pick-up and delivery, ensuring timely notification and distribution of incoming items.
- Facilities coordination.
- Process orders/invoices.
- Assist the administration team with general administration duties on an adhoc basic.
- Exceptional attitude, immaculate presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills are key to success in this role.
- At least 1-2 years Corporate Reception / Front of House experience is preferable.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to self-manage and work well under pressure.
- Efficient and competent in Microsoft Office suite.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on Katie@charterhouse.com.au