|Posted:||6 months ago|
- Sydney CBD
- Part time role - 3 days a week (22.8 hours per week)
- January 2022 Start!
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a similar administration focused role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Coordinate meetings, functions, conferences, and travel coordination
- Process monthly credit card expenses and cash reimbursements
- Liaise with suppliers and vendors
- Document preparation
- Organise catering for events and meetings
- Process and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Procurement - raising purchase orders, processing orders, and generating reports
- Capital expenditure management
- Data processing and generating reports
- General administration duties to support the Operations and IT team.
- Previous experience in an Admin focused role (3 years minimum)
- Excellent computer skills in MS Suite - including Excel
- Time management
- Highly organised
- Ability to manage a busy workload
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to work in a fast and dynamic environment