|Salary:||$90K + Super + Bonus|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
- Permanent full time
- 4+ years working experience in payroll required
- CBD office and WFH
- Experienced payroll professional | experience in working with outsourced payroll provider would be beneficial (not essential)
My client is a growing organisation | based the in heart of Sydney CBD. We are recruiting for a full time permanent experienced payroll professional to join their team.
Mixture of work from home and office based (post lock-down).
Salary $90k+super+ bonus.
Key duties (not limited to):
- First line review of payroll (ensuring all information is correct).
- Working with an outsourced payroll provider to process the payroll.
- Ensuring all calculations are correct (salary, super, tax, awards etc).
- Payroll reporting.
- FBT, payroll tax, workers comp, end of month payroll reconciliation.
- Process improvement.
- Payroll query handling.
- Assisting with some accounting duties.
- Relevant payroll experience (in-house or outsourced).
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work in a team environment but also work autonomously.
This role is a permanent opportunity so full working rights are essential | candidates who are AU / NZ citizens or permanent resident will be considered only.
Please apply via the link or email email@example.com