|Salary:||Up to $550 per day + Super|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
Payroll Business Analyst
- Identifying gaps between current process and future strategy.
- Full autonomy to advise and implement change.
- Based on CBD outskirts.
About the Company
Payroll Business Analyst required to develop long term strategies to future proof a huge and demanding payroll function. This entity supports a multi-site organisation with a range of different employment complexities. Therefore, the processes in place need to be at the optimum standard to meet the demands today and in the future.
Despite being a standalone role, you will essentially be a leader in this change initiative. You are bringing fresh eyes and fresh ideas to an already evolving business improvement process of which payroll is one key facet.
About the Role
- Undertaking a comprehensive review of what demands from stakeholders need to be met.
- Using the above to both evaluate, assess, recommend what processes/strategy is required to meet stakeholder demands.
- Taking a hands-on approach to process mapping, analytics and researching any technical issues that arise.
- Working within any given change management frameworks taking place across the wider business – they have a number of programmes that need to all knit together.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within a large payroll function is crucial.
- Experience of management large business improvement initiatives with a payroll biased is also crucial to the position.
- Being able to work with internal stakeholders and external suppliers/vendors will be a significant part of the role.
- High level written and verbal communication – you will be required to document and business case.
You will need to be someone that can sell your ideas to a given customer group. Stakeholder engagement is going to be key to getting whatever is advised turned in to reality. We are looking for an individual who enjoys ‘converting’ people to new ways of doing things.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Matt Bell on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.