|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||$75- $80K + Super|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
- $75- $80K + Super
- Strathfield Location
- Supporting 2 Executives with a wide range of administrative duties.
About the role
The primary purpose of the Personal Assistant to the CEO and General Manager is to partner with and support the Executives a wide range of administrative duties.
Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Diary management
- Meeting coordination
- Document preparation
- Generating reports
- Stakeholder management
- Project coordination
- Facilities coordination/WHS
- Day to day office management
- Processing expenses/invoices
- 1-4 years supporting Executives in a similar Team Assistant/PA/EA role.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to cope under pressure and manage a varied workload
- Be able to work autonomously and with a proactive mindset
- Experienced in using MS Suite
- Team player that will actively contribute to the office culture!
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills; able to work effectively in a team and on an individual basis
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Katie Rushworth via email on firstname.lastname@example.org