|Salary:||$45 + Super ($90k + Super perm)|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- CBD Location
- Temp to perm role $45 + super ($90k + super perm)
- Global Company
Our client is a Global Strategic Management Consultancy with offices in Sydney and Melbourne that is very dynamic, fast-moving and has a high energy work culture. This is a rare opportunity to work closely with 2 of the Senior Partners and be privy to all facets of the business and act as their right hand. Get involved, take ownership, be pro-active and make a difference.
As PA/EA, you’ll provide executive support around meetings, diary and travel, expenses, meeting minutes and agendas. You will also be responsible for client work and following up leads for the busy partners within Salesforce. The role will involve follow up and arranging events. You will be responsible for building relationships internally and externally.
- Diary and Email management.
- Meeting minutes and agendas.
- Arranging travel.
- Business development into new leads and warm leads to make appointments for the partners.
- Organise Directors schedules and book meetings.
- Minutes of meetings.
- Report preparation.
- HR support (onboarding new staff, Employment Engagement Survey, organise Training, monitor annual leave etc).
- Assist with Marketing (social media content, update website, CRM management, EDM’s etc).
- Go-to person for IT support (liaise with external provider, purchase new equipment, set-up IPad etc).
Skills and Experience:
This is a broad and challenging role where you’ll have the opportunity to take the lead on projects, use your initiative and run the show. We’re looking for a high-calibre EA who can work hand in hand with the Directors, take the lead, raise the bar and push to get results. You'll need to be resilient, tenacious and confident enough to deal with a range of stakeholders and able to take the initiative to ensure exacting standards are always met in this fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.
If this role sounds like you, please apply and we'll be in contact shortly.