||25 days ago
- A 12-month fixed term contract, that could potentially extend to further.
- Be at the forefront of the CRM project.
- Make a difference in an organisation that gives back to the community.
About the Company
This well-established NFP organisation are currently looking for a Power BI Analyst for a 12-month fixed term contract who will be responsible to provide Database Management Systems, database and BI solution design, guidance, and support to their CRM project. You will be a key player and liaise with key business stakeholders to requirements relating to finance reports and agree on priorities and timeframes to development and implement the reports.
- You will be a key player in the team that will actively engage with stakeholders at all levels to provide visibility of the project outcomes and to ensure project deliverables are aligned with business expectations.
- You will work closely with the Product Owner to liaise with key finance stakeholders to capture fit-for-purpose report design.
- Provide verbal and written updates to relevant stakeholders as required.
- Act as an ambassador for the reports that will sit within the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the new CRM system BI reports.
- You will need the ability to conceptualise and think creatively to maximise value extracted from the solution
- Participate and contribute to workshops with stakeholders that capture key report requirements.
- Clear and effective analysis and communication of deliverables.
- Work with the Product Owner to agree scope and priorities for BI report development cycles as it pertains to finance.
- Championing the project delivery practices that lead to the production of high-quality solutions.
- Work to the standards and practices of the business, particularly in the areas of agreed agile processes, project management and governance.
- Articulating trade-off decisions and challenging management and project teams to consider alternatives.
- Providing regular updates on status and areas of concern to the Project Director and other related stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent experience
- You will understand project delivery methodologies and previous project experience
- Experience in database and data warehouse using the Microsoft suite of Power BI development tools including SQL Server, Excel Services, and SharePoint
- Experience working within cross-functional teams
- Experience dealing with senior business stakeholders, with effective communication skills.
Essential Experience Needed:
- You will have Microsoft Power BI reporting and SQL development skills
- The candidate needs to have a high level of conceptual and analytical skills with the capacity to develop solutions
- Someone who has strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven experience who has great stakeholder management, engagement, and relationship skills
- Someone who is self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working for a recession proof industry.
- Be at the forefront of their BI projects.
- Working in an organisation that is adding value to the community.
How you can Apply
Click APPLY or contact Jesse Kewley-Graham on 0478494311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills, and contributions to the workplace.