|Salary:||Pays up to $700 a day + super|
|Posted:||9 days ago|
- Parramatta / WFH
- Initial contract until 28/12/22
- Pays up to $700 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for a Principal Policy Officer with experience leading interagency projects to join their team. You will lead the delivery of assigned projects and staff to undertake complex policy or project work to support the development of the Western Parkland City and delivery of the Western Sydney City Deal.
About the role:
- Lead and manage assigned projects, project teams and staff
- Lead a team overseeing a complex governance and reporting framework involving interagency representation
- Critically analyse and prepare or manage the preparation of high quality analysis in various forms on complex policy issues, including cross-portfolio and inter-governmental matters.
- Undertake consultations and negotiations at senior officer level with Ministers’ Offices and Government agencies to develop proposals and approaches and prepare high level analysis and advice.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships and communications at a senior level with senior stakeholders
- Monitor and report on policy, program or project implementation and identify and action emerging issues
- Monitor and research state, national and international trends to ensure policy development, service delivery reforms or major initiatives are responsive to current environment and contextual factors.
- Extensive successful experience in leading delivery of service delivery reforms, strategic initiatives or interagency projects.
- Extensive experience in undertaking and managing all aspects of the policy process – research, development, review and evaluation.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply by clicking on the apply link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0431 103 255