||23 days ago
A leading transport and logistics are known for making a difference across the community and looking after their staff.
The main responsibility of this role is to provide timely and accurate analytics and insights tools, training and support for the Procurement Transformation & Operations and broader Procurement teams to drive better data and fact-based decisions
- Support BAU sourcing by providing insights into the expenditure patterns, Spend Tool refresh, training, cleansing, validation and administration
- Establish, develop and refine tools that solve Finance & Commercial problems, (e.g. process efficiency, cost savings, revenue growth, EBITA leakage) for Procurement Leadership team
- Market intelligence
- Provide benefits tracking and reporting
- Make recommendations on master data and system changes that would improve data and reporting quality, system performance or user experience.
- Investigation, recommendation and implementation of any analytical tools to streamline analytics.
- Proven experience in providing insightful analytics, preferably for procurement functions
- Strong systems experience with Excel and Power BI and SAP Ariba
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrable experience in training users on analytical capability uplift