|Salary:||Up to $800 a day + super|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
- Chatswood / WFH
- Initial 6-month contract
- Up to $800 a day + super
NSW Government Agency is looking for an experienced Procurement Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for the effective management of complex ICT procurement project processes from initiation through to contract execution and the effective influencing of stakeholders across the Department. This includes implementing commercial contractual and panel arrangements with relevant stakeholders.
- Procurement projects: Accountable for delivery of standard and complex ICT procurement projects and deliverables in high-value and high-risk procurements. Manage guides and/or develop internal procurement projects.
- Procurement planning: Effectively engage stakeholders and develop procurement strategies based on sound knowledge of business needs and supply markets and assessing the optimal approach
- Procurement process: Develop simple Total Cost of Ownership models for supply arrangements
- Negotiation: Partner with business areas to prepare and plan the procurement negotiation strategy based on sound knowledge, research and structure
- Supply markets: Develop robust, detailed spend models providing insight into supply markets and internal demand analysis
- Stakeholder Management: Effectively engage internal and external stakeholders and develop procurement strategies. Develop procurement project requirements for complex ICT projects in conjunction with internal project stakeholders.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area and/or proven commercial experience
- Proven experience managing ICT procurement projects in a complex organisation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com