||Altona, Hobsons Bay, Victoria
||$31.45 per hour
||12 days ago
- Great team culture, busy environment, fast paced role
- Part time temporary role opportunity for further work
- Using Councils ‘Health Manager’ database previous experience desirable
A fantastic opportunity to work for a local council within the health sector in Melbourne’s west, providing high level administration support to the Public Health Team and assisting with the delivery of key projects. This will be an initial 3 month part time contract with opportunity for further work.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Providing high level administrative support to the team
- Ensuring all customers are assisted promptly with enquiries and requests.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls to appropriate staff.
- Entering data onto the Health Manager database.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – strong written and verbal communicator.
- High level of technology skills
- A comprehensive knowledge of public health
- Experience in Health management database
- Working with local government council
- Temporary with opportunity to grow
- Working with upbeat, high-energy, fast paced team
Please note you will need to obtain a police check for this role before commencing this role.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY today or email email@example.com. If this position is not correct for you but you have experience working in Local Government please still do get in touch, we have numerous positions within council.
At Charterhouse, we embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation, and gender identity. On behalf of our client, we promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people; to embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contributions to the workplace