|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- CBD location
- 6-month contract with possibility to extend
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills required
My client is looking for an experienced Accountant to join a fast-paced growing business on a 6-month FTC (possible extension).
You will be capable, motivated and a quick learner with 3-5 years working experience in a similar capacity.
Stakeholder engagement is key for this role as you will be partnering with various areas of the business.
- Month/year end, financial and management reporting
- Understanding of journals
- Manage the Group’s fixed asset register including accounting for current and completed project spend
- Responsible for the Trust Group’s annual taxation compliance including preparation of taxation components and income tax returns
- Provide reporting, analysis and insight in connection with monthly results, including provision of monthly actuals and forecast update
- Assisting with the preparation of budgeting and forecasting
Please send through applications to email@example.com or apply via the link below.
Due to the possibility of extension only AU/NZ Citizens or permanent residents will be considered.