|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
- Cloud subject matter expert on projects; working with Sales and Pre-sales, helping to produce Statements of Work and estimates based on those
- Migration workloads projects
- Building roadmaps on Cloud adoption
- On some larger projects, you'll act as the Technical Lead - ensuring the project's running on time and in budget, working with the customer and internal teams to mitigate any issues you can potentially see arising.
- Design and integration
- Engineering – SME
- Australian Citizen, as you need to be eligible for Baseline Security Clearance, or ideally already hold valid clearance.
- Mid-senior level Azure Consultant with experience in pre-sales, consulting projects and project delivery and implementation.
- Proven extensive experience in Cloud Computing (Public/Multi/Hybrid).
- Fundamentally strong on Azure AD & Identity management.
- Azure ARM templates creation or Terraform skills to build parameterised templates for automated deployments.
- Proven hands-on skills on Azure Infra services like VMs, Storage, KeyVault, Load balancers, Security, Application Gateways/Traffic Manager.
- Experience in Monitoring, capacity planning and cost optimisation techniques.
- Strong in scripting tools like PowerShell, JSON and YAML scripting to automate Infrastructure Azure tasks is highly desirable.
- Proven track record on end-to-end delivery of cloud-based projects in Public Cloud migration, tenancy design and deployment and Project Delivery.
- Real experience with DevOps and CI/CD pipelines, including scripting abilities to bring automation to solutions.
- Knowledge and real experience with complexities of migration and transformation within Enterprise and Government environments.