Senior Commercial Analyst
- Multinational FMCG business
- Significant interaction with sales and marketing
- Inner West location
As a multimillion dollar FMCG business, my client is looking to recruit a talented Senior Commercial Analyst to take control of one of their key operating divisions. The purpose of the role is to drive growth and performance through the presentation of high quality information and analysis.
Essentially you will be the link between sales & marketing, supply chain and operations. You will be visible to both the division you work for and the wider group. You will therefore gain significant interaction with the executive leadership teams for both.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing all quarterly forecasting and the annual operating plan. Assisting with the 5 years strategic pans and execution of relevant strategies
- Reviewing monthly financial results and providing high quality analysis on performance as well as any variances (compared to budget and previous reporting periods)
- Providing commercial support to sales & marketing teams in relation to increasing customers, decision support, driving revues
- Proactively managing costs with the supply chain and operations teams. The emphasis will be on continuous improvement, reducing cost of sales
Role requirements will include:
- CA/CPA qualified with very strong academic qualifications (university degree, high ATAR score or equivalent)
- Excellent track record of management reporting/business partnering ideally gained within a medium-large business
- Ability to interpret complex financial information and then provide relevant stakeholder managers recommendations to meet their objectives
- Very strong systems, IT, process and procedures track record. Top class excel skills are a must, experience of using SAP is desirable
We are seeking an individual who values a fun and interactive working environment as well as being a top performer. You will be working for a growing business who have exceeded their targets for the last financial year. As the business continues to expand they will continue to provide exciting opportunities such as this to their employees. In addition you will partner with some market leading brands in their field, contributing to their continued success.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in finding out more then please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org