|Salary:||Up to $90.27 p/h incl of super|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Initial 6-month contract (Potential to convert to perm after)
- Pays up to $90.27 p/h incl of super
Tier 1 Construction Agency is looking for an experienced Senior Contract Administrator with extensive Building Construction experience to join their team. You will provide support with the commercial management of a major project in the CBD.
- Manage the packages under their control and report current position and any change to forecasted completion position.
- Ensure Cost forecasting for committed subcontracts and cost codes are accurately maintained and management with the greater team
- Assess subcontractor claims, invoices and variations and minimising and eliminating Variations where possible ensuring assessment in accordance with the relevant subcontract agreement
- Prepare of project monthly report including Cashflow, Variances and detailed cost data.
- Maintain appropriate registers for managing the Subcontracts.
- Manage Subcontracts to ensure that Code compliance is always maintained.
- Procurement: including Preparing tender packages, Managing the tender process review, including negotiation of prices and recommendation of award and ensure Subcontracts/agreements are awarded within the required time frame and budget.
- General Business administration, maintaining registers setting up subcontractors, processing and monitoring of correspondence, attendance at and participation in meetings
- Tertiary qualifications in Contract Administration / Quantity Surveying or another relevant field and/or an equivalent in professional experience
- Proven experience managing major subcontract packages for large-scale Building Projects (preferably within a Tier 1 environment)
- Experience working on Large ($150m+) to Major Projects (desirable)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Please apply now by following the link.
For more information, please contact Stuart Jeltsema on 0431 103 255 or on email@example.com